Thursday, June 23, 2011

Andy L Wu Presents: The Swag Timeline

Grade 8 (2004-2005)
I have on a zip up sweater from Footlocker. No idea what denim I got on. And shoes... I think I have on a pair of Adidas on. Some high tops. Not sure. Grade 8 I had like 6 pairs of shoes, so I don't remember all of them. 6 pairs at the time was a lot.

Grade 8 (2004-2005)
I'm in the middle in the front. I got on a fucking Dan Marino jersey. That shit is swagged out. I remember I had some red shorts and some red and green Nike dunk lows. So I probably had that on.

Grade 8 (2004-2005)
This was before a party... But I have a black bandana with a Yankees fitted SMH. A dog tag chain and a airbrush shirt.
THIS KID NEEDS A SWAG CHECK.
p.s the westside fingers aren't serious. I never did and never will act like a goon. I just looked like one.

Grade 9 (2005 Winter break)
I have a fitted on that I got on boxing day. I was the jersey king until like grade 10 then I became known for sneakers. I have on a Pistol Pete jersey with a white tee under. Again, I'm not trying to act gangster, I swear. I was never about that.

Grade 9 (2005)
This was taken at the movie theaters for an old friends birthday gathering. Sporting a Clippers sweater I got from a closing down sale for like $20. A fitted from an outlet store for $10. People always thought I was rich. I just always knew how to shop kind of well. I was also the king of haircut designs. Take note of when I got it and when it became popular.

Grade 10 (2006)
I have on a 10 Deep sweater that I thought was extra dope. I also have a Pheonix Suns starter snapback. At that time, I was in love with the retro look. I never really pulled it off. As you can see, I don't look retro at all. I didn't look that dumb either.

Grade 11 (2007)
This was at a gathering for a friends birthday I believe. Here I got on a Yankees fitted. I love Yankee caps, I have 3 of that hat. & I have like 6 navy caps. I have a GGG (Gino Green Global?) hoody on. Nothing too special, but I loved that sweater when I had it.

Grade 11 (2008)
This year I really went for the plain look. I wore a lot of basic stuff and just went crazy with the sneakers. I have a white tee and a fitted. I don't know what team that is. That year, I wore a lot of plain tees and basic fitteds and always went crazy with colours, patterns and stuff with the sneakers.
Grade 11 (2008)
Another plain look. Black t-shirt and a retro Pacers cap that I got from a closing down sale for $5 in grade 10. Also got 2 snapbacks at that sale. This is a washroom picture.

Grade 12 (2009)
This is a picture from Wasaga from my graduating year. I'm at the front. Rocking a Supreme hat with some no name wayfarers. Not seen in the picture, but I have vans and a G-Shock on as well.
That's right, SUPREME, VANS & A G-SHOCK in 2009.
I have the mexican sweater going as well. This guy and I bought those sweaters and we told a few people and our cabin area was literally full of dudes rocking that sweater later that day.

Grade 12 (2009)
This was at Denzel's sisters wedding. With Akeem, Jemar, Denzel & Paul. I have on a plaid shirt with the fake no name Raybans and the Yankee fitted. I had some Levi's with it as well and a pair of Nike SBs (Decks). I was sooooo fly that day.

Grade 12 (2009)
This was a picture taken at Boston Pizza with D-Pryde, Brandon Brown & Brenden Mactavish. I have a American Apparel hoody, Stussy shirt and a cool haircut. SWAG.

Grade 12 (2009)
In CommTech with Hoffman and Simmi. Again with the cool haircut. I have the same shit I had on above but with a swacket (a sweater that looks like a jacket). I really liked that swacket, I still have it.

First Year At Humber Lakeshore (2010)
Here with a cooler haircut, I am rocking a BBC shirt that I got from Livestock for cheap. I have a GAP cardigan over it. One of the dopest cardigans I have ever owned. I still have it, it's a little big now. But, whatever.

MY SWAG IS AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment