Friday, June 3, 2011

My Week

So, I was chilling on a porch in Mississauga(?) with the homie and a awkward silence arises. I normally pretend to text, but instead I take a picture of my clothing: Unbranded Denim shirt from Talize (the tags indicates that it is made in Canada and I'm all for domestic products), Nudie grim tims, & beat up chucks. The no socks saga has begun on this blog.
Here I just took a picture in a middle of a conversation with a bunch of people. Again, I don't know which city I am in, but I think it was Rexdale or western Toronto. Here I got a cord Hilfiger shirt with really dope lining on the cuffs, a Supreme Hanes shirt under, Nudie Grim Tims and Common Projects achilles low.

Most of this week was spent running errands with my friend. Jumping city to city. House to house. Blah blah blah. My other friend just got an intern spot with Robert Geller, I'm really stoked for him and I really need to be in NYC to celebrate. I don't have much to do tomorrow so I'll probably be looking at these stats a lot. The weekend should be dope though.

No comments:

Post a Comment