Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton

Date: April 20, 2011
Source: http://trendland.net/2008/07/10/kanye-west-for-louis-vuitton/kanye-west-louis-vuitton-sneakers-2/

Critique: This is an advertisement for Louis Vuitton and it features Kanye West as the guest model. I like what they did with the different tones and shades of brown in the photo. In advertising, I feel like a good celebrity endorsement is the most effective tool in gaining awareness. I like the use of white space on the left to show what is being advertised in case if it wasn't clear in the photo. Following this ad, Kanye West had the opportunity to design shoes for Louis Vuitton.

1 comment:

  1. Good Look Kanye/Louis Vuitton..I wish I could purchase one of his handbags or wallets...Just a struggling women trying to make ends meet...I'm glad you can purchase his products....Good Luck

    ReplyDelete